Premium Wine Cellar in Redwood City, CA
A wine collection is a valuable asset. At Collection 55 Cellars, we have the expertise to protect your investment in our premium wine cellar.
Benefits of Storing Wine in a Locker
Wine is a living, breathing commodity. Under proper conditions, its taste can mature and ripen beautifully. Our lockers maintain those appropriate conditions without driving the cost of your hobby through the roof. Our comfortable and secure facility is perfect for hosting wine tastings and other gatherings. Also, we offer after-hours access to your wine.
Correctly storing wine at home requires space, extensive insulation, coolers, humidifiers, and more. Our premium wine cellars are prepared to maintain your collection affordably. Our lockers were built to protect wine from physical or environmental damage and theft. We can store a few cases or up to a thousand, and we can customize your space to suit your needs.
How to Store Wine
It’s important to preserve wine at a steady temperature and humidity level until the wine is ready to drink. The ideal wine storage temperature is 50-59°F, though temperatures that are slightly higher won’t necessarily do any harm. Avoiding temperature fluctuations in a wine cellar is crucial. Temperature fluctuations can cause the cork to expand and contract, which allows oxygen to enter the wine bottle. Oxygen exposure damages taste and quality.
A premium wine cellar can prevent the harmful influence of oxygen exposure, temperature fluctuations, excessive light, and improper humidity from affecting your wine. Keep your collection secure at Collection 55 Cellars.
Collection 55 Cellars provides environmental stability so every bottle reaches its full potential and maintains its full value. To ensure environmental control, we offer these features:
- Advanced temperature and humidity control systems
- Built-in redundancies
- Superior passive thermal protection
- Emergency backup generator
Facility and individual lockers are built to the latest and most exacting California seismic codes, plus we have built in all these safety features:
- Multi-zoned security with individual access control
- Security cameras inside and outside of the facility
- Monitored burglar and fire alarm systems
- After-hours security patrol
Flexibility and Fun
We know why you collect wine—because you love it. So we’ve also built in these features that help you enjoy your collection:
- Stage young wines here and bring them home when they’re ready to drink
- Showcase and enjoy your collection with wine-tasting events for family, friends, or business contacts in the congenial convenience of our conference room and catering kitchen
For convenient and dependable wine storage, Redwood City and the surrounding areas can rely on Collection 55 Cellars. We are located in Redwood City, within minutes of most mid-peninsula neighborhoods. Because our only business is wine storage , we provide unmatched service and accessibility with these premium features:
- Convenient office and storage facility hours, open 7 days a week
- After-hour access available by appointment
- Friendly and professional staff available onsite during business hours to assist you
- Our service areas include: San Francisco, Bay Area, Atherton, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Woodside, and Redwood City
- Freight elevator for second-floor locker access